Overview of the BRONCO XTREME
Bronco, a Singapore Company, [the scooters are made in China], is a relatively newcomer onto the performance eScooter scene, but has arguably produced one of the all time greats with the Bronco Xtreme. Although superficially it may resemble a Dualtron, there’s a number of unique traits that help set it apart from the herd.
- Materials: Bronco takes great pride in their use of superior material, such as 6061-T6 grade aviation aluminium alloy for the frame.
- 2,520Wh/35Ah Battery Pack: packaged with Panasonic GA cells in a 20s10p configuration, tested for 100A sustained load.
- Motors: twin 4,200W motors yielding a top max speed of around ~72MPH, 0-50MPH at an astonishing 7.3 seconds acceleration!
- Controllers: Gemini sine wave 2-in-1 controller for super smooth accleration, up to 200A peak output, 100A [rated] sustained.
- Suspension: equipped with the DNM 205mm AOY-36RC air shock on the rear &125mm 2000lb [adjustable] front coil suspension.
- Ultra-wide 11×4″ CS Tires: premium high performance tube tires.
- Hydraulic Brakes: fitted with the Nutt hydraulic brake set, with special pad cooling fins.
- Steering Damper: included as standard equipment.
- Charger: 5A/84V GX16-4 with LCD readout [Wh input, time, current, voltage], adjustable variable current, partial charge settings.
- Widest standing deck of any scooter: 12.2″ of standing width, providing plenty of deck space for the largest of feet.